Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Curves Works!

Today is a little personal information. I started this process of the Curves Blog to communicate with people I have met at Curves about my research on weight loss and healthy habits. Now I have great news:

My weight 1/3/08 185lbs
My weight 3/10/08 175lbs

My measurements when I started Curves on 2/21/08
Bust 41"
Waist 40"
Hips 47"
Thighs 27"
Arms 14.5"

My measurements on 3/10/08
Bust 42.5"
Waist 36"
Hips 44.75"
Thighs 26.5"
Arms 14.5"

My three major areas of interest weight, waist and hips are moving in the right direction.

I know this has no value to anyone but me, but truly Curves is working. Using the circuit a minimum of 3 days a week, using the personal trainer provided for you, FREE, to monitor your repetitions on each station, has helped to push me each week to continue improving my strength and stamina.

I am SOLD on Curves..... I would love to hear others that are seeing success on Curves.

No comments: